THE OUTDOOR LIFESTYLE
Fixed Awning Solutions
Canopy awnings consist of a fabric covered aluminium frame. They are custom-made in a variety of shapes and sizes.
Polycarbonate awnings are most suited to applications where rain protection is required without blocking out any natural light.
Fixed awnings are not retractable and have a fixed rigid frame. They are more robust than retractable awnings as they are designed to cope with the harshest conditions.
Ozsun offers two different types of fixed awnings. The traditional Canopy Awning and Carbolite Awnings. Canopy Awnings have fabric attached to an aluminium frame. Carbolite Awnings have twin walled polycarbonate sheets attached to an aluminium frame.
Benefits of Awnings:
- Awnings keep temperatures cooler inside and help reduce your electricity bills by up to 25% if you run air conditioning.
- An awning can provide shade without shutting out the view.
- Awnings protect floor coverings and furniture from fading in sunlight.
- Awnings are environmentally friendly way to cool your home.
- An awning can give excellent privacy when required.
- An awning can add value to your property.
- Awnings can turn terraces and balconies into airy attractive, extra rooms.
- Awnings provide a sheltered place for children and pets to play, sheilded from direct sun.